Davies & Associates, LLC ("D&A") is a rapidly growing business-focused immigration law firm with an international footprint. Our primary focus is supporting foreign business owners and investors with their US "move".
D&A has a very significant EB5 and new office L-1 practice representing South-East Asian, Middle-East and European Nationals. Based on USCIS I-526 filing statistics we believe we are the leading US law firm representing Indian Nationals and our firm brings multiple new businesses to the United States every week of the year. As our practice is growing very quickly we are in urgent need of assistance from a paralegal ideally with both "regional center" and "direct" EB5 experience. A candidate who also have experience with new business L-1 work would be especially helpful.
Essential requirements include:
- experience with direct and regional center EB5 petitions - excellent writing skills - outstanding client handling skills - willingness to support lawyers from multiple offices remotely
The Ideal candidate will also have:
- E visa experience - New office L visa petitions
Additional Salary Information: Depends on experience.
Described by the media as a "top 20" immigration firm we are a small but rapidly growing firm with an international presence.
Our domestic client base is split between our locations in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Houston, Atlanta and Miami. We have a significant number of clients in India, South East Asia, Europe (especially Italy) and the Middle East.
Our firm has seve...ral different departments, including:
(1) India Business & Entrepreneur (EB5 and L1) -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Singapore & Chennai focus
(2) Italian Business & Entrepreneur (E1, E2, L1 and EB5) -- locations in Rome, Milan and Naples.
(3) Middle East Business (E, L and EB5 for Middle East Residents) -- locations in Dubai & Cairo.
(4) Italian Nationality (based in Rome, Italy)
(5) Family practice team (New York based)
(6) Australia / New Zealand Business & Entrepreneur
Back to top
The Iowa State Bar Association • 625 East Court Avenue • Des Moines, IA 50309 Ph. (515) 243-3179 • Fax (515) 243-2511 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org